Client: An International Insurance Company (Latin America)
Objective: To provide strategic advice and assist in structuring a potential acquisition to respond to an unsolicited offer received by the client.
Our Process: Led by a senior advisor, Merger & Acquisition Services undertook the following initiatives:
- Worked with the client to analyze the offer and its contingencies
- Prepared a comparable transaction analysis for the client to review
- Assisted the client in assessing the objectives for selling the company
- Provided advisory consultation and structuring advice
- Assisted in negotiations between the parties
- Worked with the client to review the diligence materials
Result: After a thorough review of the unsolicited offer, analyzing comparable transactions, determining the client’s long term objectives and assisting in the negotiation process, Merger & Acquisition Servies was successful in executing the sale company at a price higher than the original offer to the client.